"Using Middle America as her muse, Kowch draws the history of a particular place -- invariably rural -- to the surface as it collides with a new reality in layers of metaphor and moodiness. The faces of her women may remind you of characters in a Tim Burton film."
--Steve Parks, Newsday

Monday, November 2, 2009

Find me on "MyArtspace"



A whole new website re-design is underway, and in the meantime, I wanted to make you all aware that all my current work can be viewed on MyArtspace, a great art website, where my portfolio is kept current. The old website will still be up another couple weeks, and until the new one is up and running, MyArtspace is the new official spot to catch my updated portfolios. Spread the word! I was also selected to be in the "Featured Artist" spotlight on the site.

www.myartspace.com/andreakowch

Thanks! Announcements about the new site launch will be coming soon.

No comments: