"Using Middle America as her muse, Kowch draws the history of a particular place -- invariably rural -- to the surface as it collides with a new reality in layers of metaphor and moodiness. The faces of her women may remind you of characters in a Tim Burton film."
--Steve Parks, Newsday

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year, everyone! As we ring in the new year, I wanted to take this time to thank you all for helping make 2011 an incredible year filled with many special moments. Your constant loyal friendship and support goes a long way, and I wish you and yours all the joys of the holidays. I am excited for the future and look forward to continue sharing my artistic journey with all of you. Thank you. May you all experience a joyful and prosperous 2012! Cheers to the beginning of another fabulous year ahead of us!

4 comments:

Darel said...

Happy New Year! more artworks and blessings! :)

Andrea Kowch said...

Thank you! Happy New Year to you as well!

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Seriously, let's top last year if we can somehow! Always the optimist I am.

Andrea Kowch said...

Dave!! I agree, let's do it! :D