"Using Middle America as her muse, Kowch draws the history of a particular place -- invariably rural -- to the surface as it collides with a new reality in layers of metaphor and moodiness. The faces of her women may remind you of characters in a Tim Burton film."
--Steve Parks, Newsday

Monday, November 9, 2009

"Spectrum 16" OUT NOW!



I'm excited to announce that Spectrum 16 is out now! I just got my copy in the mail today and it is full of AMAZING work by our best artists and illustrators from around the globe. The images in this annual are the work of absolute masters, and it still floors me to see my work published among them for a second time.

Get to your local Barnes & Noble or Borders, or order your copy on Amazon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Double-Awesome! I have to check out 15 and 16.

Andrea Kowch said...

Thanks, Lee!