"Using Middle America as her muse, Kowch draws the history of a particular place -- invariably rural -- to the surface as it collides with a new reality in layers of metaphor and moodiness. The faces of her women may remind you of characters in a Tim Burton film."
--Steve Parks, Newsday

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tag! I'm it! Seven Random Facts. . .

Last week I was tagged by friend and fellow artist Marcyanna Parzych. My turn, so here goes!

Game rules:

1. You must link to the individual who tagged you and post the rules of TAG (which you are currently reading).
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 friends and link to them and
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a nice little message on their blog.

My Facts:

1. I'm a paintaholic.
2. I collect Native American jewelry. You'll hardly ever see me without wearing at least some of it.
3. I am an active, proud supporter of Native American causes.
4. I love coffee, even though I don't drink a lot of it.
5. I have one other sibling, my brother, whom I'm very close to.
6. I love music. Art and music - no two things can be more connected.
7. Dance/Choreography/Performing is my favorite pastime. Up until college, I danced competitively as well as performed my own shows. I love the stage!

Friends I am tagging:

1. Dave Chow
2. Lee DeVito
3. Lauren Moyer
4. Kaylen Conley
5. Don Kilpatrick
6. Chelsea Kirchoff
7. Maureen O'Brien

No comments: